New opening hours from Tuesday 18th September (weekends unchanged) are: Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 4.30pm Saturday: 9am - 5pm Sunday: 10am - 4.30pmTasha's Tearoom
Set in the historic location of Cheam Village, Tasha's Tearoom is a family run business serving delicious food with a smile. Located close to the beautiful Nonsuch Park and with plentiful car parking as well as good bus and train links, Tasha's Tearoom is the ideal place to catch up with friends or to celebrate a special occasion with a beautiful Afternoon Tea.
All our food is made using the finest ingredients, where possible organic, Fair-trade and Free range and is served on fine bone china. We have gluten free bread available and always at least one choice of gluten free cake. Cream teas, scrumptious homemade cakes and healthy lunches are always available along with a delicious selection of seasonal food.
We also take orders for custom made cakes - see our Special Occasion Cake section for more details.
- Granola and yoghurt
- Fruit Salad
- Toast, crumpets
- Deli platters – cheese, charcuterie, sun dried tomatoes, pates, olives, pickles/chutney, coleslaw
- Homemade soup and fresh bread
- Homemade quiche and side salad
- Warm wraps, Paninis
- Seasonal salads
- Lemon drizzle
- Orange(or lemon) & coconut
- Orange & almond (gluten free)
- Victoria sponge
- Pear & ginger
- Triple chocolate brownies
- Full selection of coffees, teas and hot chocolate
- A range of soft drinks including organic juices